by Durthy A. Washington
Read by Tim Wheeler
Unabridged - 5 Compact Discs / 4 hours.
Audiobook Published by Brilliance Audio
List Price: $14.99 Our Price: $11.99 20% off!
This item normally ships within 48 hours.
LITERARY CRITICISM: The CliffsNotes study guide on Ralph Ellison’s Invisible Man supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read Invisible Man. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement your reading to be sure you get all you can from Ellison’s Invisible Man. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Ralph Ellison and Invisible Man, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of Ralph Ellison
• Hear an Introduction to Invisible Man
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of Invisible Man with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at www.cliffsnotes.com